[Mailman-Users] PAM

José Carlos Stevenson ztec at terra.com.br
Wed Mar 26 15:59:42 CET 2003

Dear Sirs,

I intend to use mailman, Postfix, Cyrus-IMAP,PAM_MySQL and cyradmin, following the howto: http://www.delouw.ch/linux/postfix.phtml
I've download mailman-users.mbox.txt and searched for pam_mysql related issues and founded nothing.
Since I'm completly new to mailman I apologize if this questions is unrelated or indirectly answered before.
Can mailman uses pam_mysql?
Can I store the lists information in MySQL tables (I want to create a centralized account managment software, and a list managment too. I think it would be nice to administer the user information, see the lists he/she is subscribed to, add a user to a list in the moment we are adding the user account...)?

Thanks in advance,
José Carlos Stevenson.