[Mailman-Users] Mailman for Delivery of 10,000

Tony Kuntz tkuntz at rabelle.com
Wed Mar 26 20:00:15 CET 2003

I have a client with an optin list of about 10,000 subscribers.

Is mailman a good program for delivery of this amount of mail
.in terms
of efficiency, server load, etc.

I've seen several desktop solutions that connect to a pop account and
send out the e-mails in threads (or groups of 10 to 15 automatically)

this is supposed to be more efficient and use less server resources.  Is
that true?

I guess I'm just curious if mailman is a good solution for this client
or if anybody has some experience with similar size lists.

Thanks.