[Mailman-Users] Name or service not known

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Fri Mar 21 23:04:05 CET 2003

I'm still pulling out my hair on this one, and a hairless woman is not
a pretty thing.

It's still old 2.0.13 and I need to run that on this particular
machine.

I figured out that the SMTPDirect thing was going straight out a port
rather than piping to exim.  This is a standalone machine for
development and testing.

So, in my mm_cfg.py I put:

DELIVERY_MODULE = 'Sendmail'

but it didn't fix it.

How can I get it to use sendmail (linked to exim) instead of the
SMTPDirect module?

Marilyn