[Mailman-Users] Managing attachments in the list archive

Paul Kleeberg paul at fpen.org
Sat Mar 15 21:16:07 CET 2003

I considered using MHArc which uses MHonArc and makes it searchable
but I decided against it for some odd reason which might have been
unique to my site and which I do not currently recall.

Again:

1. Is there a way to control what filetypes are stored and what are skipped?
2. Is there a way to fix the way the .pdf files from the PC are stored?

--
Paul Kleeberg
paul at fpen.org