[Mailman-Users] Mailman Content Filtering Vs. PRE-Mailman Filtering

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Mar 15 20:40:22 CET 2003

I've long been a proponent of "the right tool for the right job."  In
that vein, I recommend running your filtering using a pre-processor.

Extended Content Filtering could easily be added in to Mailman - it is
Open Source.  You could easily call an external content filter by
sticking in a new handler at the beginning of the stream.  Then it would
integrate automatically with all your lists.  Ahh the beauty of Open
Source!