[Mailman-Users] Renaming a list

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Fri Mar 14 18:59:58 CET 2003

I have a list that is receiving about 200 SPAMS a day (which is being
held). I wrote a script to remove all the held messages. However, I
would like to rename the list. Initially, I thought the move_list
command would be appropriate. I don't particularly want to delete the
list and create a new list.

Renaming the list would effectively have the MTA bounce all the SPAMS.

One way I thought of when composing this email would be to leave
everything on mailman as it is, and simply change the alias.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group