[Mailman-Users] Another RH newbie question

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Mar 14 07:28:07 CET 2003

What do your aliases look like for the group "members"?

# STANZA START: members
# CREATED: Tue Feb 11 17:08:10 2003
members:             "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman post members"
members-admin:       "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman admin members"
members-bounces:     "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman bounces members"
members-confirm:     "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman confirm members"
members-join:        "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman join members"
members-leave:       "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman leave members"
members-owner:       "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman owner members"
members-request:     "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman request members"
members-subscribe:   "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman subscribe
members"
members-unsubscribe: "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman unsubscribe
members"
# STANZA END: members