[Mailman-Users] Authentication Failed accessing Administration webpages.

ben strawbridge ben at cenozoa.com
Thu Mar 13 19:06:22 CET 2003

Hello,

I have just finished configuring mailman, and I have a list set up, but
I can't access the administration pages through the website.  I believe
this is a permissions issue, but I can't find documentation.  I have run
check_perms -f and it says everything is ok.

I'd love to get some help on this, if anyone can let me know what
permission the files should have that would be great.

I am running mailman version 2.0.9. If you need any other information
let me know.

thanks,
--
Ben Strawbridge