[Mailman-Users] Newbe Headaches

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 12 20:34:29 CET 2003

Most of these (I think) were from folks upgrading their Sendmail due to
the recent vulnerability and subsequent update release.  I would hope
that folks using package management (like rpm or apt-get) would have no
problems if they used the updated packages for their distributions.

If folks are installing from source they could easily overlook the
placement of the smrsh directories...