[Mailman-Users] Newbe Headaches

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 12 17:28:16 CET 2003

Well, you could disable the Smrsh control from within Sendmail - or - you
could look up on your system where Smrsh's link directory should be located.
You may have to create the directory and then create your links to the
Mailman executables.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes

BTW: there are some recent expositions about Smrsh in the Archives that
contain more info about Smrsh and its default settings.