[Mailman-Users] Newbe Headaches

Joseph Smith jsmith at retiredmarines.com
Wed Mar 12 06:48:05 CET 2003

Good Evening folks,

I have just reinstalled Mailman for the third time and I am obviously doing
something wrong.

I have freebsd 4.7 running with sendmail

The list is setup and only a few test users are added.  Mailman sends out
the subscription notification to the users.

As soon as I send a post to Mailman here is my error.

smrsh: "mailman" not available for sendmail programs (stat failed)
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Now I have added the link as stated in the reading material provided.  I
know I am missing something real smapp but it seem that the wrapper is not
handling this task properely or its not working with smrsh right.

Thanks
Joe