[Mailman-Users] Pipermail and timezones.

Pat Finnerty pat.finnerty at hp.com
Tue Mar 11 15:47:06 CET 2003

Hi,

I've noticed that mails posted to Mailman from a different timezone (I'm
in GMT) will show the local senders time in the archive but shows the
timezone as GMT.

This happens with ARCHIVER_CLOBBER_DATE_POLICY set to 2.

To workaround this I've set

ARCHIVER_CLOBBER_DATE_POLICY = 1

as this will always show the time the message was received.

I would have thought that if the senders date/time was displayed it
should show their timezone also?

- Pat.

--
Patrick Finnerty, System Administrator,
Mission Critical & Proactive Services, Hewlett Packard,
p: +353-91-754722 	e: pat.finnerty at hp.com