[Mailman-Users] Archive Message Length

Warren Hoffman warren at whoffman.com
Tue Mar 11 04:26:35 CET 2003

We've discovered quite a few folks have email clients that don't line wrap
messages when sending - and don't even have that feature. Two questions:

1. Is there any way we can wrap messages at 60 or some other number on the
way into the (Pipermail) archives so visitors to the archives don't have to
scroll horizontally for many screens?

2. Is there any way we could modify the existing archives? Is there a
script that might modify mbox files.

Thanks!

--Warren

_|_|_|  Warren Hoffman - Organization Improvement Consultant
_|_|_|  208 Jackson Blvd., Wilmington, DE 19803
_|_|_|  Phone/Fax: 302-658-7508
_|_|_|  warren at whoffman.com
_|_|_|   http://www.whoffman.com