[Mailman-Users] Mailman stoped delivering

Adam lists at monkeez.co.uk
Sat Mar 8 15:46:08 CET 2003

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003 02:27:57 -0500
"Mike Nicewonger" <twmaster at twmaster.com> wrote:

> We just did an upgrade and patch to sendmail to fix the new vulnerability
> and now Mailman won't deliver. Everything else seems to be fine. I
> created a test list and it sends out notices to new subscribers and such.
>
> I am stumped (which these days is easy for me) I ran the check_perms and
> it came back with some permission issues that were fixed with the -f
> suffix.
>
> Any ideas??
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mike N

I had the same problem, but somehow managed to get over it. Did you stop
sendmail when you did the patch and fresh install? Did you then restart it?
Does it send mail with an MUA? If so, what does the log say? If not, what
does the log say? It probably won't be a mailman problem, but rather a
sendmail problem. My sendmail receives from vamailarmour, whis is AV
software. I needed to restart the AV and then restart sendmail and it all
worked ok.

HTH

adam
--