[Mailman-Users] Member settings

Bonnie arowley5 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 7 03:24:04 CET 2003

I co-own a list that is run on a mailman server. I'd like to know what the email addresses are for members to change their settings. I can't seem to find this in the admin pages.
For a member to go from individual mail to digest, would it be ... digest-   followed by the list addy
What if someone wants their mail on hold, like to go on vacation... what would that addy be?
TIA
Bonnie

---
Bonnie's outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.