[Mailman-Users] Archives and Attachments

Staven Bruce Staven.Bruce at valleyair.org
Thu Mar 6 21:02:45 CET 2003

We are using Mailman 2.0.13 with Sendmail 8.12 on a RedHat Linux 8.0 system.

We send 'Word' and '.pdf' documents once a month or so to our mailing list.
Is there a way for these files to be retained as separate attachments in
their respective e-mails in the archives, so the entire original e-mail can
be retrieved later, or will the attachments always be formatted into the
body of the e-mail message in the archives?

Any info would help