[Mailman-Users] Installing Mailman with EIMS Mail Server - OS X

Dean Suhr deansuhr at carpedis.com
Thu Mar 6 03:53:29 CET 2003

I'm a UNIX newbie so please go easy on me ...

I have installed Mailman and it is running.  Likewise - I was able to get
SendMail turned off and have EIMS now running on my OS X machine (10.2.4).

Can anyone give me a quick hint as to how I get the two of these products to
communicate with each other on the same server?  I presume that I will need
to route mail from EIMS to Mailman - but what is the destination IP/Port?

Likewise - MailMan is not sending messages out so I presume it needs to
connect to EIMS somehow.

Thanks for your help!

Dean