[Mailman-Users] restricted unsubscribe not working with 2.1.1

Christopher Schulte christopher at schulte.org
Wed Mar 5 19:43:29 CET 2003

I have a basic fresh install of 2.1.1.

I have a list, and under privacy:
	Is the list moderator's approval required for unsubscription requests? (No
is recommended) -----> YES

I then subscribe a test email address, verify it's listed under membership
management.

I use the web interface to initiate an unsubscribe request for said address.

A confirmation email is sent to the test address, and I paste the unsubscribe
url into my web browser and confirm the unsubscription.

The request is processed, and the email address is no longer listed under
member
management.  No email was sent to a moderator or administrator for approval.

As such, restricted unsubscribe does not appear to function.  I checked
the archives saw nobody else with the problem. Am I doing something
wrong, am I the first person to actually try and use this feature, or is some
moon phase causing weird problems that're specific to my site?

Please CC replies, and thanks for listening.