[Mailman-Users] Mailman and home pages

Dave Stern - Former Rocket Scientist dave at umiacs.umd.edu
Wed Mar 5 13:20:00 CET 2003

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Brian W. Kinne wrote:

> Greetings;
>
> This may be more apache related, but am hoping someone else has already succeeded at this. I'm trying to set up mailman so that the listinfo page is the default homepage for the virtual server. The closest I've come is displaying listinfo as a binary. I'm running redhat 8, apache 2.0.40, and mailman 2.1.1.

One way is a redirect.
goto your ServerRoot as defined in httpd.conf
create an index.html containing  something like

<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="1;URL=http://lists.domain/mailman/admin/">

 David Stern                                            University of Maryland
                Institute for Advanced Computer Studies