[Mailman-Users] archive from text files or from .eml files

Adam Lipson adaml at jbase.com
Mon Mar 3 19:10:12 CET 2003

After searching the archives of this list I did not see the answer to my question, so can anyone out there address this question?

I am setting up a new list (server as well) and my old list is on a windows box with software by Lyris.  We are moving away and have all our data saved in outlook and in a foxpro database.  To the best of my knowledge neither of these can be exported to a Unix mbox file so am kinda stuck as far as using the normal import to an archive.  Is there another way to do it that I missed?

Thanks,
Adam