[Mailman-Users] Monthly password reminders

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 3 01:08:23 CET 2003

Well, if you don't have any lists that you want to run password
reminders for then you could commment the function out of the cron
table:

# 5 AM on the first of each month, mail out password reminders.
#0 5 1 * * /usr/bin/python -S /usr/local/mailman/cron/mailpasswds

Or if you just had a few lists where you wanted the passwords to go out
you could copy the above command line and paste that on a new line with
the name of a list as input.  One list-name per command line.

HtH - Jon Carnes