[Mailman-Users] Failures after Sendmail upgrade

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sun Mar 2 05:26:02 CET 2003

Bob Sully wrote:

 >   ----- Transcript of session follows -----
 >smrsh: "wrapper" not available for sendmail programs (stat failed)
 >554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

     # mkdir /usr/adm/sm.bin
     # cd /usr/adm/sm.bin
     # ln -sf /usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper ./
     NOTE: replace the above path with the path of your MM installation

     smrsh will need to have mailman's wrapper in it's directory and last
I checked, sendmail (be it rpm or tarball) doesn't create that directory.

--
M | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.