[Mailman-Users] get Member Passwords for external tool

Bitterlich, Matthias R.H. Thias at BaerenHor.de
Mon Jun 30 17:53:15 CEST 2003

Hi!

I want to write an external site where members can download files.
I want to secure it by the list passwords.
How can I get the passwords, I'm not into Python so I want to write this
site in Perl.
Is there a way to access the /config.pck/ via Perl or how can I get my
hands on those passwords.

Currently I dump the list-DB via ~/mailman/bin/dumpdb listname and parse
the output by several lines of grep, sed and awk commands.

Thanks in advance,
Matthias R.H. Bitterlich