[Mailman-Users] Problems with permissions on aliases.db file

Ryan Shultz RSHULTZ at kirkwood.edu
Fri Jun 27 21:57:07 CEST 2003

I have a problem with the aliases.db file for a postfix install with the
newest mailman on rehat 9.  In the maillog of the box every time I send
to it it says that permission denied.  I have used the check_perms
script and everything is fine.  I am at a loss.  It does not seem to
want to work.  It was recognizing the aliases entries before but I must
have changed something to make it stop.  Any help?

Thanks.