[Mailman-Users] so close

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Mon Jun 30 03:00:16 CEST 2003

      I am very close to getting a working post from the web form going,
but I have one huddle left.  I have tired to dig this up on Goggle, but
don't even know the question to ask.  Mailman uses some variables of the
form "Subject=%(subject_url)s" and "%(body)s".  Is there a variable of this
nature that holds the username of the person logged into a private archive?

      I need to pass the username (e-mail address) when I use a open.window
and document.write to create a page that will be used to send a post to the
list.  I was getting the username in a cookie, but I can't get the
JavaScript to work in the created page.  The %()s variable work just find,
so I need to get the users e-mail into such a variable.  Any help greatly
appreciated.

Paul