[Mailman-Users] "Loop" mail

Chris Wright chris at woodchipcomputers.co.uk
Sun Jun 29 14:25:33 CEST 2003

A bit of a hunt through the archives didn't seem to produce an
answer...

I have some lists on my server that is also running "Trusted Mail", a
spam and virus checker.  This is working fine, except that Trusted
Mail is adding a number of Received lines in the headers as it goes
through the system.  If a message is being delivered to an address in
the same domain, it goes round all over again and adds another batch
(typically five of them)

This means that when the message is finally delivered to some of the
more "picky" ISPs, it is thrown out "because the message was
forwarded more than the maximum allowed times. This could indicate a
mail loop."

Is there an easy way to strip these headers out?  Or do I just need
to ditch TrustedMail?

Chris