[Mailman-Users] Re: why does this happen and can it be fixed?

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Sat Jun 28 18:21:03 CEST 2003

Adam Lipson wrote:
>Finally sometimes email comes across like this

      A few lines below this the rest of the digest is without line
breaks.  Clearly some part of the encoding instructions you gave caused
this change.  I've seen this a few times, and it's rather annoying and all
but impossible to read.  I'd love to find a way to prevent it.
      I won't send the quote as it will trash this digest too.  I will
privately e-mail it to anyone who wants to see it.

<>< Paul