[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman-Users Digest, Vol 9, Issue 67

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Fri Jun 27 17:42:37 CEST 2003

Norbert Brazda said:
> Is there a way how I can find out (debug) reasons why Mailman discards
> messages without notice?

Yes, I'd like to know this as well.. I had a user who had to go create a
new account because mailman would drop her mails without notice. :-/

G.
(Running MM 2.1, FreeBSD, SpamAssassin, AMaViS, the email itself was not
being tagged as spam or a virus by either SA or AMaViS)
---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear
"All acts of Love and Pleasure are Her rituals"-Charge of the Goddess