[Mailman-Users] Question About List subscription.

multimedia-fan at myrealbox.com multimedia-fan at myrealbox.com
Thu Jun 26 01:08:10 CEST 2003

Installed Mailman, and everything so far looks OK.

One thing that is bothering me, and I have seen this on lists that I
subscribed to in the past that were using Mailman.

Upon going to the list info page and signing up using a an email and
password, the request is taking forever to be sent to the list admin and
the confirmation sent to the user, is there some setting that I can
change somewhere to have that done immediately?

Sorry if I missed that in the documentation or the FAQ, I can't seem to
find this.

Thank you.