[Mailman-Users] messages aren't being delivered to users, but are in the archive

jacob walcik jwalcik at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 24 21:59:46 CEST 2003

hello

i just installed mailman 2.0.9 on redhat 7.3, and i've run into a snag.

i created a new list called "test", added the aliases for it to
/etc/procmail/aliases, ran "postalias /etc/procmail/aliases", and then
sent a message to my newly created list.

i can see the message in the archive, and i can see in my maillog where
the message was piped out to the wrapper script, but i haven't received
the message at either of the accounts that i subscribed to the list.

i don't see any errors in /var/log/messages, the check_perms script
comes back clean, and i don't have a "logs" directory in /var/mailman
as the faq states i should.  does anyone have any suggestions? (if
someone can tell me how to enable mailman's logging, i'd appreciate
that as well)

thanks!

--
jacob walcik