[Mailman-Users] Slow Performance on Mailman, Next Steps?

Eric Miller eric.miller at padtinc.com
Sat Jun 21 20:24:04 CEST 2003

Dear all,

I changed my SMTP_MAX_RCPTS to 500 as suggested.  Now I'm averaging 20
minutes
and as fast as 10.

I suspect my firewall is a problem.  It is issuing warnings about being
overwhelmed.
In that I've been away from Unix for almost 7 years now and I'm new to
Linux, I really
don't know what tools I could use to find my bottleneck.  Any suggestions?

Eric

Eric Miller
Director, CAD &
Software Services