[Mailman-Users] Mailman is no longer posting messages.

swayze at zontals.org swayze at zontals.org
Thu Jun 19 21:56:05 CEST 2003

Hello,

I've been an avid user of Mailman on my system for about six months now,
and I've never had a problem with it until now.  Out of the blue, Mailman
simply stopped posting messages.  There is nothing in the post log, and I
there are no errors in the syslog.  In fact, just looking at the syslog,
the mail is passed to post with no problems at all.

And before anybody mentions it, I haven't altered the cron jobs in any way.

Can a brotha get a witness?

-David Swayze