[Mailman-Users] Footer text added as attachment with rich text post

Tue Jun 17 22:32:23 CEST 2003

Hello,

I have a list server running mailman v2.1.2 (was 2.1.1 but I just
upgraded it) but my users are running Microsoft Outlook and use a
mixture of Rich text/html for their mails :-(

My problem is, rich text posts or mails with attachments seem to come
through ok but the footer text that's added on the bottom of every post
(from the non-digest options page) comes through as an attachment
instead of part of the message, so it looks like this: