[Mailman-Users] custom welcome message

Jay Palter jay at neteffect.ca
Mon Jun 16 16:39:06 CEST 2003

I am writing to clarify if there is any current upgrade to deal with the
problem of custom welcome messages.

We would like to have a custom message, but we have these dliemmas. We want
to turn off the default welcome message and replace it with a custom one,
but we cannot do this. We can prepend, but only to the default message. If
we turn off the default message, we cannot prepend.

We would like a web interface so we could customize the stock default
welcome message.

Please advise...

- jay
Jay Palter
jay at neteffect.ca | 416-350-8376, ext. 223
jay at givex.com | 416-350-9660, ext. 223
Deliveries | 366 Adelaide St. West, Unit 400, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1R9
Fax | 416-352-5403