[Mailman-Users] dumpdb (now what?)

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Mon Jun 16 04:21:08 CEST 2003

I've searched the archive an all Iv'e found is other people asking this
question with no answers.

I have a dumpdb of a list.  I want to setup a new list with all those
options.

I also want to get all the users from the original list into the new
list on the new server without those users having to do ANYTHING.  (The
list address is not changing, just the machine)  How?  I want to be
able to import all the users without have to have them reset their
passwords, for example.

I thought i had everything setup, I even thought I'd gotten synclist to
import my list of users, but I keep getting:

Command died with status 1: "/usr/home/mailman/mail/mailman post
<listname>" in maillog and no other info.

--
"There's a light that shines on everything & everyone.  And it shines
so bright - brighter even than the sun". hat's what Minnie thinks as