[Mailman-Users] Password in Approved line is sent to list

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Sun Jun 15 03:09:12 CEST 2003

      I am trying to set up an announcement list so that posts faked from
my address will be rejected.  As per suggestions in the FAQ I have put the
list password in the first line of the post as:

      This does get the post from a moderated address to the list, but the
above line shows up, with the password for all to see.  Not exactly what I
want.
      Any way to get it to strip the first line?

<>< Paul     Linux, because rebooting is for adding hardware.