[Mailman-Users] Newly created lists are inaccessible via the web admin

Garth B. garth at bongerz.com
Fri Jun 13 23:40:15 CEST 2003

Well, the subject line says it all.  Any new list I create keeps getting a "No such list xxxxxxx" message when trying to administer via the web.  Previously created lists are still accessible via the web and work great.

I did search the archives and do some digging around first, so this plea for help is a last resort...

Version 2.0.13
Check_perms reports no problems.
Command line tools appear to work well.  I can list_members, add_members, etc to the new list.

I just can't get to from the web interface... Any ideas or pointers?

Thank you,
Garth