[Mailman-Users] admindb script

Evandro de Brito Sperandio brito1978 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 23:59:41 CEST 2003

Hello,

I'm getting the follwing error in my /var/log/httpd/error_log file:

[Wed Jun 11 18:34:22 2003] [error] [client 192.168.1.12] Premature end
of script headers: /usr/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/admindb

A new line like that is added whenver I try to access the pending
messages page.

Any clues on what I should do to solve this? How do I replace the
non-working script? BTW, I had a few crashes in my machine today and
I'm guessing that messed up with the file that contains this script.

I'm using version 2.0 beta 5.

Thanks,

Evandro
Florianópolis - SC - Brasil