[Mailman-Users] Feature proposal: "Discard all"

Felix Rauch felix at nice.ch
Tue Jun 10 12:11:00 CEST 2003

I am list-owner for some mailman-managed mailing lists. Currently most
of my admin work is to discard tons of spam. It would be very helpful
if there was a way to simply "discard all" messages waiting in the
queue (we have subscribers-only lists, so spam usually just hangs in
the admin interface).

Otherwise, thanks a lot for the excellent work!

Regards,
Felix

--
Felix Rauch, research assistant at laboratory for computersystems, ETH Zuerich
http://www.nice.ch/~felix/    Member of Swiss Internet User Group: www.siug.ch