[Mailman-Users] footers

CodyG cody at pinkpc.net
Sat Jun 7 18:59:56 CEST 2003

I'm just getting started with Mailman (or any mailing list like this) and I have a few questions.

Everything seems to be working fine except there are no footers in any messages coming from the list.  The following is the default in the footer option.  Do I leave it alone? Or must I do something with it?  I read the 2.2.6.2 String Formatting Operations , but that wasn't too helpful either.  Anyways, there are no footers in any of the messages. What am I missing?