[Mailman-Users] Removal of all body attachments in immediateadmin notification emails

Steve Werby steve-lists at befriend.com
Fri Jun 6 22:40:46 CEST 2003

"John DeCarlo" <jdecarlo at mitre.org> wrote:
> Steve,

<snip>
> You are in at least partial luck.  I think I have found your answer.  I
> haven't tried it, because I do need the message attachment sent on my
lists.
</snip>

<snip>
> What do you think?
>
> Try it and tell us if it works.
</snip>

John, I've looked at the code you referenced and I think you may be right.
I'm looking it over now and I hope to do some testing before I head out of
the office.  In any case I'll reply to this thread after I've tested.
Thanks for taking the time to point me in the right direction (I hope).

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC