[Mailman-Users] how to avoid auto-generated headers in mailman version 2.0.13

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Fri Jun 6 09:19:16 CEST 2003

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 04:24:21AM -0000, jhony fready dcosta wrote:
> Whenever we post any mail to our list,  the mails are always
> having some headers (pasted at the bottom of this mail) at the top
> of the mails. I checked all the admin options, but couldn't find
> anything to get my work done.  My mailman version is 2.0.13

With Mailman 2.1.x, you can do it with the click of a checkbox.

With Mailman 2.0.13, I think you will need to eliminate the
unwanted List-* headers from the headers dictionary in
Mailman/Handlers/CookHeaders.py  (NB  That will affect *all* of
the lists served by that Mailman.)

To eliminate the Reply-to header, set "Where are replies to
list messages directed?" to Poster on the General Options page
of each list.