[Mailman-Users] Ver 2.1.2 setting modiration

Adam Lipson adaml at jbase.com
Thu Jun 5 02:37:02 CEST 2003

Ben,

I am running a slightly older version of mailman, but in the admin pages, privacy option page there is a flag called "Must posts be approved by an administrator?"  I have set this to yes and it works great for a moderated list I run.  Perhaps this option is called something different in 2.1.2 but check there.

Adam