[Mailman-Users] Broken Mailman 2.1.2

jsmith jsmith at smittybuilt.com
Wed Jun 4 17:14:56 CEST 2003

Good morning all,

I have been wrestling with my problem for a while and thought I would
asks again.  The lists works for the most part but I do have a problem
with not being able to add any headers or footers.  I had initially
Mailman 2.1.1 installed fresh.  I thought something was broken from the
install(I guess it still could be).  I upgraded to 2.1.2 and this has
not fixed my issues.

I have verified the problem issues with several types of email clients,
When I view the post, I have no footer or header, the list information
at the bottom of these posts, subscription and things like that which
should be automatic.  Also if I add any headers of footers to either the
digested or non-digested options they never show up either.

However, when I open the post in outlook and view the options so I can
see the headers, here is what I get......

_______________________

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0

mail.smittybuilt.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.0);

             Tue, 3 Jun 2003 06:35:28 -0700

            by retiredmarines.com (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id
h535c3Ji018106;

            Tue, 3 Jun 2003 05:38:04 GMT

            by retiredmarines.com (8.12.8/8.12.7/Submit) id
h535bhj6018104;

            Tue, 3 Jun 2003 05:37:43 GMT

jobposting-bounces at meawest.org using -f

            by retiredmarines.com (8.12.8/8.12.8) with ESMTP id
h535YrJg018057

            for <jobposting at meawest.org>; Tue, 3 Jun 2003 05:34:53 GMT

            by imo-r05.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v36.3.) id b.16d.1d64b008
(4238)

             for <jobposting at meawest.org>; Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:31:06
-0400 (EDT)