[Mailman-Users] HTDIG patches reprieved (was HTDIG patches! Arghh!)

Brian Miller bmiller at objectsciences.com
Tue Jun 3 21:58:26 CEST 2003

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Pug Bainter wrote:

| Richard Barrett (r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk) said something that sounded like:
| > Thanks for the kind words guys.
| >
| > I've recovered from the fit of intense irritation that led to my post.
| >
| > I'll keep maintaining the htdig integration patch through to the next major
| > MM (3.0??) release and then review.

| I want to thank you for this rethought. The htdig integration is something
| that is definitely important to me on many fronts.

Chipping in my two quantaloos as well, thank you for the creation and
maintenence of this.  I only signed up here recently, and the cause of
that effect was the powers-that-be wanting a search interface for the
dozen or so lists that are in use.  The patching and configuration
were all-but painless, and it's working like a charm.

brian