[Mailman-Users] [Fwd: Mailman problem - All lists post to MAILMAN administrative]

Alessandro Luiz Petrocino ale at ccuec.unicamp.br
Tue Jun 3 16:43:24 CEST 2003

Sending again ... can anyone help me, please ?!?

Hello, fellows !

First of all, sorry for my terrible english.
I'm a brazilian system analist, of State University of Campinas
(UNICAMP)

Well, let's rock ! :-)
I have Mailman v. 2.1.2 + Postfix installed in a server.
Well ... when someone post to a list, don't no why the same message is
posted to the
MAILMAN list (the administrative one, needed to install the Mailman
software)

Those users are not subscrived in this list, of couse!
And they receive administrative messages too.

Anyone can solve this ?!?

Tks a lot !