[Mailman-Users] HTDIG patches! Arghh!

Adam Lipson adaml at jbase.com
Tue Jun 3 15:52:02 CEST 2003

I do have to say thank you for writing and maintaining the patches as I am trying to figure out how to integrate Mailman with HTdig as we speak.  The problem I have run into is that I can't find documentation on how install the patch with the RPM version of mailman.  I have searched thru the archives on gmane.org and google groups to figure out how to use them with the RPM and unfortunately can't find an answer.  Can someone point me to a URL for this?

Also, another topic, but when one BCC's the list why don't the footers appear on the bottom of the email? I am against BCCing a list, but someone did and it appeared as if the footer was not there.  Is this a known issue or is something in my config wrong?

Regards,
Adam