[Mailman-Users] List features

programs at ntgts.org programs at ntgts.org
Sun Jun 1 05:27:05 CEST 2003

We just set up and configured several email lists.  However, we are not
getting our test emails that were sent out to test the HTML and other
features.  We reviewed carefully the settings for each list, however, we do
not understand why we are not getting any email confirmations back.  We also
sent out an email with an attachment and it never came through nor bounced
back as undeliverable.  It was not blocked as well.

Any feedback would be appreciated? Thanks.