[Mailman-Users] error at runnung checkdbs cronjob

Jonas Meurer jonas at freesources.org
Mon Jun 2 18:12:11 CEST 2003

Hello,
If I run (as user list, the user that runs all the mailman stuff)
/usr/lib/mailman/cron/checkdbs, it gives the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 174, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 115, in main
    mlist.preferred_language)
  File "/var/lib/mailman/Mailman/Message.py", line 206, in __init__
    errors='replace')
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'errors'

I have no idea what it could be. running 'check_db <list>' for every list
gives no error, and even check_perms runs without problems.

any suggestions?

bye
 mejo

--