[Mailman-Users] messages not posting to the list, but being digested?

Greg Swallow gswallow at netgawds.com
Sun Jun 1 08:17:35 CEST 2003

Hello,

I have a question...

I have a list that had digesting turned on.  It's now off.  This list
runs on Solaris 9, Python 2.2.2, Qmail, and Mailman 2.1.2 (although I
had the problem with 2.1.1 too).

Two times now, I've had messages meant to be posted to the list get
discarded.  All that happened, I thought, was that the messages were
being discarded, as shown in the vette log.

However, the digest.mbox file was getting updated, so I cat /dev/null >
digest.mbox and then turn off digesting, and it works.

?? -- any suggestions?